Let's Answer Some of Your Questions
Jula Finance Online Money Transfer is an online money remittance service that allows UK residence and other European Consumers to send Money to The Gambia and the rest of the 150 countries via www.julafinance.com anytime, anywhere 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Jula Finance Ltd. is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 720140) and HM Revenue and Customs. Jula Finance is a trading name for Jula Finance Ltd. incorporated in the UK (Reg: 07613049)
You can start from creating an account with us by clicking on the SIGN-UP button on the home page or by clicking the link Jula Finance Sign Up page.
Once you successfully submit your profile, you will immediately receive an email from us containing the encrypted link. You must need to click on this encrypted link to activate your account. If your browser does not allow the links, you must copy and paste the link to a new browser to activate your account. In case you delete or misplace your email containing this encrypted link, you can always activate your account by clicking on the “Activate your account” link on the Login page.
Upon successful activation of your account, you will be able to log into your account on the Jula Finance Login page.
After logging into your account for the first time, you may be required to provide us your identification related documents, SUCH AS YOUR DRIVING LICENSE FULL OR PROVISIONAL, BIOMETRIC RESIDENCIAL CARD, EU NATIONAL RESIDENCE PERMIT OR AN UP-TO-DATE PASSPORT. You can upload any such required documents on the “Verification Status” page under the “Settings” menu. Please note that we are required by law to verify and keep record of your identification on our files.
After you provide us your identification documents, our staff may contact you through the email or by phone to request further documentation, if necessary. Once your account is approved by our staff, you will be able to Send Money in the following three easy steps.
- Provide us your beneficiary information. You will have the option to create a new beneficiary along the way.
- Select your payment method as Sofort.
- Enter in the transaction information.
After completing the above steps and then reviewing your transaction information, you can submit your transaction.
As soon as your transaction is submitted, you’ll be routed to the Sofort secure payment website where you’ll be able to provide your banking details safely and securely.
Once the transaction is created, a confirmation page is displayed with the transaction number generated for your reference. You also have the option to print your receipt.
Currently, you can only do transfers from your account into our account or make a payment into our account via your bank. As long as your transaction is being done before 6.00 pm GMT on business days, it will be processed the same day.
The currency accepted is GBP and EUR whereas, the payment is delivered in the payout country’s local currency unless otherwise specifically mentioned.
Your beneficiary will get the money instantly after you make the transaction. Once the funds are received in our account, you will receive a confirmation that the funds are ready for collection.
- GAMBIA: Any Jula Finance Ltd Branches, Any Guaranty Trust Bank, Any Reliance Financial Services, Any Easy Financial Services & Bureau De Chance, Any Afro Express & Bureau De Change.
- SENEGAL: Bank Deposit, Orange Money, Proximo Cash, Partner Finance Consultang (PFC), Nafa, Optima, First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) Free Money
- SIERRA LEONE: Orange money, Nafa, Access Bank
- MALI: Orange Money, ANY Banque Malienne solidarite (BMS), Timbuctu Ex-Change, Katari, Proximo Cash.
- NIGERIA: Bank Deposit
- GHANA: Mobile Money (ZEEPAY/MTN/AIRTEL/TIGO/VODAFONE). Bank Deposits and Cash Pickup
The service charge can be calculated through the Fee Calculator.
Yes, your information is secured via SSL which uses 256-bit encryption algorithm. This protects transactions and confidential data in transmission.
You can easily track your transaction via our Track Transaction facility by entering the unique transaction reference number. Following are the available transaction status messages:
- In Process – The transaction is being processed
- Transmitted to Payee Office – Your transaction has been accepted and is ready for disbursement
- Paid to Beneficiary – Your beneficiary has received the money